Who we Are
Our website address is www.gatecraftgates.co.uk
Our Data Protection Policy
1. We will not collect or store any of your personal information unless it is permitted or required by applicable law.
2. Any personal information we hold or process will be kept up-to-date, and destroyed as soon as the reason for its collection or processing has lapsed.
What are Cookies
Cookies are text files that contain small pieces of information. They are stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone, and sent to your browser from our web server. Cookies are used by most websites to gather essential information to provide the user with the best experience.
Cookies ensure websites function as you expect them to: they identify which platform you’re using and display an optimised version of the website for that platform and they remember your language preferences.
Types of Cookies
Our website uses three types of cookies:
Essential to site function cookies:
These cookies allow you to browse the site and search for products. They also remember your preferences, such as your language preferences. They are essential to ensure our website runs as you would expect.
These cookies are used to collect anonymous information about how you use our website. They inform us of any error messages from web pages and allow us to improve our website.
These allow us to record the customer experience and to test new services so we can improve the customer journey on the website.
- To gather information which allows us to identify your platform so we may improve customer experience and identify issues on the site.
- To ensure you are provided with correct and useful information during your visit to our site.
- To collect data which allows us to improve our services and site usage.